Adam returns to share what it's like to go through a breakup as a guy, then we all chat about the best ways to be there for yourself or a friend during tough times.
– Can you really break up cold turkey and still be Facebook friends? This guy found out.
– Musical memories helped one woman get over her breakup
– 36 questions that won't help you fall in love with anyone.
– One of these pseudonyms is actually Adrienne, and she’s got a good breakup story.
– Commiserate your sorrows with letters from Cheryl Strayed's Tiny Beautiful Things.
– Read this wonderful Mary Oliver poem // "there was a new voice which you slowly recognized as your own"
Special thanks to Dubb Nubb for letting us use their music. You can buy it here. Also to Tracee Tibbitts for creating our badass logos.
Tuesday, February 7